Welcome to sidelineHD! We're glad you are here. Here's a 2-minute overview of how you can become a sidelineHD livestreamer.
1. Set up your team
- Player names and jersey #’s
- Parent phone numbers
- A parent phone number is required to complete a player profile, once claimed player cards will be displayed on overlays.
- We use text messages to send in-game highlights to team families, our most coveted feature!
2. Select a streaming destination
- We stream scoreboard-enabled feeds to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or all 3. Your content is FREE to view and under your control!
- Considering Facebook?
- Check out some recent Facebook streams!
- Decide on a Public Page or Private Group.
- You must be an ADMIN (not a manager) of the team’s Facebook Page or Group. If not, ask your page/group ADMIN to make you a co-ADMIN.
- Alternately, invite the FB ADMIN to be a co-manager of your sidelineHD team.
- Considering YouTube?
- Check out some recent YouTube streams!
- Any team can use YouTube! There is no 1000 subscriber limitation when you use sidelineHD.
- YouTube has live "DVR" capabilities, so viewers can enjoy instant reply.
- When setting up a YouTube Channel for livestreaming, there is a mandatory 1-day waiting period.
- Considering Twitter?
- Check out some recent Twitter streams!
- If you have > 20 Followers you'll be approved for Twitter streaming immediately.
- Many college coaches use Twitter to connect with teams and players.
3. Choose your camera
- We accept streams from Mevo, GoPro, or any RTMP source.
- Not ready to make a camera investment? Choose smartphone, download the free Larix camera app, and get one-click sidelineHD setup!
- You can switch your camera anytime. If you configure multiple devices with the same sidelineHD stream key and URL, you can have multiple backup cameras.
Smart Phone (Larix app)
4. Choose your scoring method
- The scoring device will drive your scoreboard and help us generate AUTOMATIC highlights!
- You have two scoreboard control options: sidelineSCORE and iScore.
- See which one is right for your team: sidelineSCORE vs iScore Comparison
- sidelineSCORE is the simplest way for any parent to control your scoreboard
- iScore is an full scorekeeping and stat-tracking app
- If your team uses GameChanger for stats, we recommend sidelineSCORE