WARNING! Proceed only if you are comfortable deleting all stats and data scored on your iScore app...
How to reset iScore
Step 1: Confirm your sidelineHD roster
- Sign into sidelineHD
- Go to your team's page
- Make sure all of your players' names and jersey numbers are accurate.
Step 2: Delete and re-download iScore app
- WARNING! Proceed only if you are comfortable deleting all stats and data scored on your iScore app...
Delete the iScore app from your phone or tablet.
Re-download the iScore app from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
Step 3: Sync team to iScore
- Go to the "Scoring" tab on the sidelineHD website.
- Select "Sync team to iScore"
- Follow the steps provided to transfer your sidelineHD team to iScore.
Step 4: Test it out!
- Create a game on iScore with your new team by going to "GAME MANAGER" on the iScore app and selecting "ADD".
- Put in your new team as either the Home or Away team.
- Start scoring the game.
- Check the "Scoring" tab on sidelineHD and see if the game appears under "Most recent iScore games". If it does, then you're all set! This means that your scoreboard will appear on your livestreams when you score with this team. If the game does not appear on your "Scoring" tab, then contact support.